- Sorbera is a natural, probiotic supplement. When the good bacteria in your intestine are weakened or destroyed by stress, lifestyle factors, or a diet high in fat and processed foods, Sorbera can help fill the void to keep your digestive system running smoothly.*
- The quality of probiotic can’t be judged by CFU alone, it is equally important for a probiotic to contain multiple species of live organisms to help the microflora environment in your own digestive system thrive. Sorbera contains 150 billion CFU per gram of Bacillus Coagulans, as well as prebiotics called Fructo-Oligosaccarides that feed your probiotics so they thrive in your system.
- Taken every day like a vitamin, Sorbera may help: deliver beneficial live bacteria to the digestive system, restore and maintain regularity, cleanse, detoxify, and reset your intestinal health, enhance nutrient absorption from food and other supplements, eliminate waste that can lead to constipation to maintain regularity, and introduce friendly bacteria that stifle free radicals.*
- Sorbera is manufactured in the US by USFDA-registered and audited manufacturing facilities and is also certified by NSF, a 3rd party independent auditing service. Our raw materials, as well as finished products, are tested by independent 3rd-party laboratories, registered and audited by the FDA, to ensure conformity with safety and efficacy specifications. Doctor-Formulated and include individual ingredients backed by clinical studies for safety and efficacy.
- Sorbera is Dairy free, Gluten free, Soy free, Kosher, Non-GMO, and Not tested on Animals.
3, 6, 12